They are never, never, ever get back together.
Crystal Renay insists that the chances of her reconciling with her estranged husband, Ne-Yo, are nil.
“There are no chances,” she told an inquiring TMZ paparazzo outside the Los Angeles International Airport on Friday.
“Some things cannot be forgiven, but God will forgive, and one day I will too,” she added, explaining that she is “the Christian in [her] must [forgive] one day.”
Renay, who appeared cheerful and ringless in the clip, commented that the two are “moving on to a better life”.
As for whether that means she’s dating again, she shrugged and replied, “Only God knows.”
Earlier this month, the 36-year-old model filed for divorce from the singer, 42, because he had “recently fathered a child” with his “lover” amid previous allegations of infidelity.
“Certain things cannot be forgiven,” the model said Friday.
Renay called the couple’s divorce date July 22, calling their marriage “irreparably broken with no hope of reconciliation.”
She and the Grammy winner (real name: Shaffer Chimere Smith) first married in February 2016. The on-and-off couple divorced two years later, but remarried last April.
They have three children together: Shaffer, 6, Roman, 4, and Isabella, 1. (Ne-Yo is also the father of Madilyn, 11, and Mason, 10, from his previous relationship with Monyetta Shaw.)
In her August 1 divorce filing, Renay requested primary physical custody and joint legal custody of their children.
She accuses the singer of having fathered another woman’s child.
A day before the submission, the “heartbroken and disgusted” model accused the R&B crooner of cheating in a lengthy Instagram post, calling him a “narcissist” and referring to their time together as “eight years of lies and deceit.” “.
She said she spent “unconsciously sharing” the marriage [her] life and husband with numerous [sic] women selling their bodies to him unprotected… piece by piece!”
Renay also hinted that Ne-Yo may have begged her forgiveness, writing, “To ask me to stay and accept it is absolutely insane.”
The musician kept his response succinct, tweet shortly after her claims made headlines: “For the sake of our children, my family and I will face our challenges behind closed doors. Personal matters are not meant to be discussed and dissected in public forums.”
He also asked the public for “respect” [him] and [his] family privacy at this time.”